Foster The People - Lotus Eater 中文歌詞



https://genius.com

[Verse 1]
I can never be like you, I don't ever talk like that
You smile with a sparkler drink and
stumble in your lipstick mess
Well, Hollywood philosophies, yeah, it's a tragedy
But you keep hanging on with a vacant look
Just waiting around for someone to take you home

[Pre-Chorus 1]
And I know you know I'm not the one
I'm sorry I was late, I didn't wanna come

[Chorus 1]
(Ah)
Oh no, man, it's just not that much fun
(Ooh)

[Verse 2]
Well, my eyes are wandering,
can we just eat the news
And dance around the room in a
scattered point of views
Take my hand and breathe, yeah,
just count to three
I wish that I could blink and turn all your words
Into ice cubes so I could fill my drink

[Pre-Chorus 2]
And I know you know I'm not the one
I'm sorry I was late, next time I just won't come

[Chorus 2]
Woo!
(Ah)
Oh man, well, I think I gotta run!
(Ooh)

[Verse 3]
Well, hey, what's that called when you're sitting on your couch
And having fun just being by yourself
Wondering why we can't commit to love
The things that we got we always want more of

[Pre-Chorus 3]
I know you'd rather have me fake it, but I'm not gonna make it

[Chorus 2]
Woo!
(Ah)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, now I gotta run!
(Ooh)
Woo!




我永遠都不會像你 我也不曾說過這種話
你喝著氣泡水微笑著
伴隨著口紅印
相信好來屋哲學 根本悲劇
但你還是一臉茫然
等著某人把你帶回家



我知道你明白 我不不是命中註定的那個
很抱歉我來遲 因為我不想來



這聚會真無聊



眼珠子轉動著
有沒有什麼消息要宣佈的
在有不同觀點的屋內跳舞著

牽著我的手跟著我的呼吸
倒數123
真希望我眨眼就可以將你說的話
變成冰塊 這樣就能填滿我的酒杯


我知道你自己也明白
遲到真不好意思 下次我不會出現




真糟糕 我應該要離開了



當你坐在你的椅子上
你想要被怎麼稱呼
快樂地做自己
好奇為何我們不能為愛許下承諾
這過程中 我們總是要求太多


我知道你想要我假裝
但我不會這麼做




我要離開了



















留言

熱門文章