George Michael - Careless Whisper 中文歌詞
https://genius.com [Intro] Oh, woah, woah, oh [Verse 1] I feel so unsure As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor As the music dies, something in your eyes Calls to mind a silver screen and all its sad goodbyes [Chorus] I'm never gonna dance again Guilty feet have got no rhythm Though it's easy to pretend I know you're not a fool I should have known better than to cheat a friend And waste the chance that I'd been given So I'm never gonna dance again The way I danced with you, oh [Verse 2] Time can never mend The careless whispers of a good friend To the heart and mind, ignorance is kind There's no comfort in the truth, pain is all you'll find [Chorus] I'm never gonna dance again Guilty feet have got no rhythm Though it's easy to pretend I know you're not a fool I should have known better than to cheat a friend (Shoulda known better, yeah) And waste the chance that I'd been given So I'm never gonna dance again The way I danced with you, oh [Post-Chorus] Never without your love [Instrumental Break] [Verse 3] Tonight, the music seems so loud I wish that we could lose this crowd Maybe it's better this way We'd hurt each other with the things we want to say We could have been so good together We could have lived this dance forever But now, who's gonna dance with me? Please stay [Chorus] And I'm never gonna dance again Guilty feet have got no rhythm Though it's easy to pretend I know you're not a fool I should have known better than to cheat a friend And waste the chance that I'd been given So I'm never gonna dance again The way I danced with you, oh [Instrumental Break] [Outro] (Now that you're gone) Now that you're gone (Now that you're gone) Was what I did so wrong, so wrong That you had to leave me alone? |
我感到不確定 當我牽起你的手 領你走到舞池 當音樂停止時 你的眼裡 照映出了悲傷告別的銀幕 我不會再跳舞 罪惡感讓腳步沒了節奏 想法很容易假裝 我知道你不是笨蛋 我早該知道不該欺騙朋友 好不容易得到的機會我卻白白浪費掉 所以我不再跳舞 與你的共舞 時間也無法修補這錯誤 好友們的無心低語 對心靈來說 無知是善良的 真相沒有安慰的作用 只有帶來痛苦 我不會再跳舞 罪惡感讓腳步沒了節奏 想法很容易假裝 我知道你不是笨蛋 我早該知道不該欺騙朋友 我早該知道 好不容易得到的機會我卻白白浪費掉 所以我不再跳舞 與你的共舞 沒有你的愛 今晚的音樂特別大聲 真希望我們可以擺脫這群人 或許這是最好的方法 我們說出想說的話 卻傷害到其他人 我們本來可以快樂地在一起 我們本來可以一直跳舞下去 但現在 有誰可以跟我一起跳舞? 拜託 留下來 我不會再跳舞 罪惡感讓腳步沒了節奏 想法很容易假裝 我知道你不是笨蛋 我早該知道不該欺騙朋友 好不容易得到的機會我卻白白浪費掉 所以我不再跳舞 與你的共舞 現在你已經離開了 我做了 無法挽回的錯誤 讓你棄我而去 這首歌主要在講 背叛伴侶後所感受到的罪惡感 George寫這首歌時才17歲 不懂這首歌這麼紅 是因為很多人真的都出軌過嗎 mend 修補、縫補 |
留言
張貼留言