The xx - On Hold 中文歌詞



https://genius.com

[Verse 1: Romy Madley Croft]
I don't blame you
We got carried away
I can't hold on
To an empty space

[Pre-Chorus: Oliver Sim]
Now you've found a new star to orbit
It could be love
I think you're too soon to call us old
When and where did we go cold?
I thought I had you on hold

[Chorus 1: Oliver Sim]
And every time I let you leave
I always saw you coming back to me
When and where did we go cold?
I thought I had you on hold

[Post-Chorus 1: Oliver Sim & Hall & Oates]
Where does it stop, where does it stop
Where do you dare me to (draw the line)?
You've got the body, you've got the body
Dare me to, dare me to
Where does it stop, where does it stop
Where do you dare me to (draw the line)?
You've got the body, you've got the body
You've got the body, you've got the body
I thought I had you on hold
Where does it stop, where does it stop
Where do you dare me to (draw the line)?
You've got the body, you've got the body
Dare me to, dare me to
Where does it stop, where does it stop
Where do you dare me to (draw the line)?
You've got the body, you've got the body
Dare me to, dare me to

[Verse 2: Romy Madley Croft]
My young heart chose to believe
We were destined
Young hearts
All need love
Call it a lesson
The stars and the charts
And the cards make sense
Only when we want them to
When I lie awake staring in to space
I see a different view

[Pre-Chorus: Oliver Sim]
Now you've found a new star to orbit
It could be love
I think you're too soon to call us old
When and where did we go cold?
I thought I had you on hold

[Chorus 2: Oliver Sim]
And every time I let you leave
I always saw you coming back to me
When and where did we go cold?
I thought I had you on hold
I thought I had you on hold
I thought I had you on hold

[Post-Chorus 2: Hall & Oates]
Where does it stop, where does it stop
Where do you dare me to (draw the line)?
You've got the body, you've got the body
Dare me to, dare me to
Where does it stop, where does it stop
Where do you dare me to (draw the line)?
You've got the body, you've got the body
You've got the body, you've got the body
Where does it stop, where does it stop
Where do you dare me to (draw the line)?
You've got the body, you've got the body
Dare me to, dare me to
Where does it stop, where does it stop
Where do you dare me to (draw the line)?
You've got the body, you've got the body
Dare me to, dare me to

[Chorus 2: Oliver Sim]
And every time I let you leave
I always saw you coming back to me
When and where did we go cold?
I thought I had you on hold
I thought I had you on hold
I thought I had you on hold




我不責怪你
我們失控了
我抓不住
虛無縹緲的事物


你已經找到上軌道運行的新星
那可能是愛吧
我覺得你太早說我們變老
從何時何地我們變了樣?
我以為我還為你保留通話中


而每次你的離開
你還是會回到我身邊
從何時何地感情沒了溫度?
我以為我還為你保留通話中


從哪裡停止了一切
你想把我逼到哪一步?
你已經是自由之身
我也該接受挑戰(?
從哪裡停止了一切
你想把我逼到哪一步?
你已經是自由之身
你已經是自由之身
我以為我還為你保留通話中
從哪裡停止了一切
你想把我逼到哪一步?
你已經是自由之身
我也該接受挑戰(?
從哪裡停止了一切
你想把我逼到哪一步?
你已經是自由之身
我也該接受挑戰(?


過去的我選擇相信
我們是命中注定
年輕的我們
只需要愛
記取教訓
占星 星盤
塔羅預知未來
但我們只想聽我們想要的
當我躺著仰望星空
我看見不一樣的景色



on hold是電話等待接聽的意思
如果一直處在待接聽的狀態
你會選擇繼續等還是掛斷?

在這裡描述了一段關係
一方在等著重修舊好
一方卻已經繞著別人走




當初應該是某影集裡的配樂聽到這樂團
這張專輯裡面都歌都很好聽
Intro這首也超紅




留言

熱門文章